Do you want to make changes in your life?
Do you need help setting and achieving goals?
Are you looking for more balance in your life?
If the answer is “YES” then Integrative Health Coaching can help!
bVibrant has partnered with MindBodySpirit Coaching, LLC to offer our clients an additional advantage toward achieving a Vibrant life.
What is Integrative Health Coaching?
Integrative Health Coaching facilitates behavior change in a structured, supportive partnership between the participant and coach. The coach invites insight and clarity through inquiry and personal discovery. An Integrative Health Coach focuses on the mind, body and spirit helping clients make the changes that support a healthier, vibrant lifestyle.
The coach helps create and sustain the mindset needed to make lifestyle changes by heightening personal awareness. The client and coach work together to identify obstacles to change and create strategies for forward movement. This non-judgemental coaching partnership empowers clients to reach their highest level of health and well-being.
Integrative Health Coaching is NOT therapy or advising. It helps you find the answers from within to deepen your learning and forward your action.
Why Choose Integrative Health Coaching?
How can Integrative Health Coaching be useful?
- Coaching can help you set, achieve and stay motivated to maintain the goals in your life. Theses might include to lose weight, quit smoking, exercise more, eat better, reduce stress or learn to live better with chronic or acute illness.
- Coaching is useful for life transitions such as menopause, divorce, illness, moving, changing jobs or considering a new career.
- Coaching can help improve relationships and communication at home or work.
What does an Integrative Health Coach do?
- Your coach helps you find the answers within yourself by providing deep listening and attention and asking powerful questions.
- Your coach will help you be accountable to your own values and goals which enables you to move forward on your journey toward optimal health.
bVibrant is thrilled to be working with Candace Gregory, BSN, RN-BC, your Integrative Health Coach. Candace received her training through Duke University Medical Center/Duke Integrative Medicine. She is also a client at BVibrant, a powerful wellness studio.
See if Integrative Health Coaching is right for you.
Call for a free sample session.